Who we are
We are a Polish legal company focused on providing legal services to real estate clients. The address of our website is: www.salenter.pl.
- The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data is Kancelaria Radców Prawnych – Wróbel i Partnerzy sp.p. located at ul. Nowogrodzka 18A / 17, 00-511 Warsaw, Poland (KRS: 0000733021, NIP: 7010825444, REGON: 380401256).
- Website www.salenter.pl acquires information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily sending data via the newsletter form provided by MailerLite.
- By sending me an email via the contact form.
- By saving cookies (cookies).
- Collecting web server logs by the hosting provider ibc.pl.
- Personal data are processed only within the territory of the European Union.
- I assure you take all security measures and protect personal data required by the provisions on the Protection of Personal Data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The data is collected for contact, statistical purposes and for ensuring the functionality of the website.
Providing data in the form is voluntary, but necessary to send a message or establish cooperation. The data provided will only be used to send a return message. Correspondence can be archived.
Mailerlite – Newsletter
Through the website you can subscribe to the newsletter containing information about new products, promotions, products and services related to my online activity. In order to send a newsletter, your personal data regarding your name and e-mail address are processed. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the case of the newsletter is your consent expressed by selecting the relevant content of the checkbox when subscribing to the newsletter. You can withdraw your consent at any time by giving up receiving the newsletter. The data is processed for the duration of the newsletter, unless you opt out of receiving the newsletter, which will delete the data from the database.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used to identify you. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
Who we share data with
Expressing consent to the processing of personal data by www.salenter.pl is voluntary, however, the lack of this permission prevents the use of many functions of the website, because they are necessary for this. Personal data may be entrusted to third parties only to the extent necessary to implement the hosting service, provide comments, newsletter, statistics collection and sending emails to contact me. They will not be shared or sold to third parties for the purpose of sending marketing materials to third parties.
What are your rights to your data
Remember that you have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing,
- The right to object to the processing,
- The right to transfer data,
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a particular purpose, if you have previously given such consent,
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by me..
The above rights are described in art. 16 – 21 RODO, you can enforce it by writing an email to me at the address: email@example.com This does not apply to any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.